Implemented Ovative’s Marketing Analytics Platform to unlock full visibility into enterprise impact of marketing dollars across participating retailers.
A state lottery program was looking to drive efficient new customer acquisition and customer repurchase, but had no way to measure the impact of marketing at participating retailers, where most lottery sales occur.
1. Ovative identified the client need for our proprietary Marketing Analytics Platform (MAP) to enable optimization across online and retail channels. MAP’s unified modeling approach integrates Media Mix Modeling and Multi-touch attribution to enable enterprise measurement of total marketing mix, inclusive of retail driving digital channels, which was previously impossible due to data availability.
2. To enable this unified model through data capture, Ovative manages ongoing data ingestion, which includes marketing touchpoints via MAP’s pixel and two disparate sales data feeds – online and wholesale retail.
3. Ovative has worked with key stakeholders to design and produce reporting dashboards based on the modeled results. This dashboard provides granular views of weekly performance across the total marketing program (digital and traditional) against online and wholesale retail sales.
4. We use holistic marketing program measurement and analytics to unlock the ability to craft customer-centric marketing strategies, optimizing performance to Enterprise Marketing Return, a single unifying metric which incorporates enterprise revenue, future customer value, incrementality, and profitability.
5. Our team acts as a value enablement resource, unlocking ongoing testing and analysis opportunities to drive business impact, measure the incremental impact of enterprise centric activations, and improve model performance.
Ovative, General Mills, and the MN Department of Human Services (DHS) partnered to use digital media to drive Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) applications and connect Minnesotans with food support....View more >>
Ovative partnered with BETA.MN to provide top tech talent with the opportunity to experience the Twin Cities startup scene, with the goal of relocating them to Minnesota. ...View more >>