Connected digital media to the full customer experience, integrating offline call center data to inform intra-day media optimization for a direct-to-consumer start-up.
The client was seeking an agency partner to help launch a new business, looking to drive rapid growth in a hyper-competitive and saturated environment. They were seeking one partner who would act as an extension of the team and work across marketing strategy, digital and traditional paid media, owned media, and creative.
1. Designed an integrated approach to reaching, engaging, and converting niche high value audiences across paid digital and traditional media, organic, email, and site experience, including the ingestion of an hourly call center data feed back into media channels
2. Implemented advanced measurement and reporting to tie media and site touchpoints to end conversions, using key indicators to identify users likely to enroll
3. Developed a custom tracking solution to enable our media teams to optimize program performance in real-time against metrics that matter to the business (like profitability)
4. Lead budget planning processes to ensure optimal media spend driving to desired performance objectives across the channel mix
5. Design and execute against a cross-channel testing roadmap to enhance media performance, improve the product, and maximize future conversions
Ovative deployed an innovative solution to expose menu page content to search engine crawlers in order to capture incremental branded traffic and improve conversion rates for a top franchised fast food chain....View more >>
Duluth Trading, an apparel retailer selling in-stores, online, and via catalog, has been running their media through Ovative for 5 years. Ovative’s SEM and SEO teams work hand in hand to prioritize initiatives that boost organic ranking and content, thereby also driving SEM efficiencies. Ovative developed a sub-category page for cargo pants to boost SEO ranks and increase SEM quality score & conversion rates. ...View more >>