As the SEO agency of record for this fast growing online personal styling service since 2014 through their start-up and IPO phase, Ovative has maximized organic visibility in the fashion space and driven explosive growth for the brand through incremental subscription sign-ups.
Owned Digital Media
A first mover in the clothing subscription box space was looking to accelerate new customer acquisition, especially from Organic Non-Brand Search while consumers were just learning about this type of offering. Search volume for keywords specific to their core offering, like ‘clothing subscription box,’ or ‘online stylist,’ were very limited without the volume to drive the growth the client was after.
1. In order to deliver Organic growth, we harnessed the power of content, focusing on creating content with a purpose to capture the high volume of broader style and fashion search terms.
2. We started by establishing a data-driven, ‘hub and spoke’ content strategy. We conducted industry research and stakeholder interviews to size and prioritize content topics against consumer insights and business priorities. This focused the content efforts on the highest volume and most relevant areas with a structured view of mutually exclusive primary topics (content hubs) and subtopics that relate to those primary topics (spokes).
3. We then inventoried and audited current content on the site, creating roadmaps for optimizing and restructuring existing content as well as editorial calendars for new content creation, all within the new hub and spoke model. All work is prioritized based on search volume, competition, value to the business, and readiness to execute.
4. For high-value new content, our team developed research-driven content outlines to provide direction to editorial teams on what level of detail is required to maximize rankings and conversion.
5. To maximize performance of content on the blog, our team also maps out and works alongside development teams to implement functional requirements, including enhancements that influence crawling, indexing, rendering, and relevancy/authority.
6. As the content machine hums and technical improvements are made, we act as a strategic partner, tracking and reporting on performance across visibility, traffic, and conversion metrics to propose adjustments, enhancements, and updates to maximize traffic and leads.
Continuously optimizing to Enterprise Marketing Return by leveraging a cross-channel planning approach, full mix execution, Marketing Analytics Platform insights, and global reporting dashboards....View more >>
Building a full funnel, cross-channel media program that is optimized to customer and enterprise growth goals leveraging sophisticated media strategy, planning, and advanced measurement....View more >>