Stood up a strategic lift testing program, unlocking new insights into the lift and causality of various media channels on customer behavior metrics and enterprise sales by defining the marketing measurement strategy, developing testing goals and roadmaps, managing test setup, and leading execution and ongoing measurement.
A Fortune-100 home improvement retailer was looking to validate and advance its media program by refocusing efforts on strategic marketing tests, including a Paid Search go-dark test, a cross-department budget fluidity test, and a gross margin optimization test.
1. Validated and refined the existing testing roadmap based on assessment of marketing channel performance, investment strategies, business objectives, and estimated test impact.
2. Prioritized tests within the roadmap for marketing, finance, and media teams with test hypotheses and estimated value.
3. Developed testing documentation inclusive of test processes, playbooks, and launch checklists.
4. Shared expertise in test design for three priority tests including test methodology, market selection, and measurement approach to yield greatest learnings while mitigating sales risk.
5. Guided the setup and launch of priority tests, continuously monitoring, analyzing, and sharing back results and implications to the leadership team, including considerations for COVID-19’s response strategies.
Identified and assessed financial impact of key areas of opportunity across Williams Sonoma’s data, tech stack, organizational structure, and process capabilities....View more >>
Working as an extension of the client team in an advisory media capacity to drive incremental impact enterprise impact, maximizing media optimization opportunities across Paid Search, Paid Social, and Affiliate channels....View more >>