Designed and ran a program to help a Fortune 10 healthcare company double digitally-attributed applications by building industry-leading, digital-first customer acquisition capabilities.
Integrated Media Planning & Optimization
Owned Digital Media
Paid Digital Media
A top three Medicare insurance provider was looking to expand digitally, seeking to articulate the consumer journey across touchpoints, clarify the growth model to support business targets, optimize cross-channel media planning and execution, improve the digital experience, design the appropriate holistic measurement approach, and augment their digital organization.
1. Designed a research-driven consumer fact base to inform consumer journeys, articulating audiences, touchpoints, needs, and triggers along the path to research and enroll.
2. Articulated full funnel marketing, media, site, and measurement considerations, emphasizing the importance of incorporating and coordinating upper and mid-funnel efforts with lower funnel efforts.
3. Developed an original pro forma model to set a common vision for digital growth and articulated what must be true based on key media strategy levers to achieve desired goals.
4. Worked with client media and external agency teams to optimize cross-channel media planning and buying to align with consumer insights and digital growth acceleration goals.
5. Identified comprehensive improvements to site experience to refine and optimize on-site experiences to increase domain authority, relevance, and conversion, working seamlessly with a multi-agency configuration through testing and analytics.
6. Advised on ongoing measurement to improve enrollment effectiveness and efficiency, identifying use cases, assessing existing tech stack against the consumer journey, and designing the scope and roadmap for a future comprehensive measurement solution.
7. Advised and guided change management and communication on team capabilities necessary for world-class digital capabilities.
Leveraged data and analytics to identify growth opportunities across a portfolio of brands and activate against them with agility at scale....View more >>
Identified and assessed financial impact of key areas of opportunity across Williams Sonoma’s data, tech stack, organizational structure, and process capabilities....View more >>