Leveraged data and insights to develop an Advisor-centric marketing strategy for a client’s Mutual Fund Intermediary sales channel.
The client wanted to develop a data-driven and customer-centric strategy to improve its marketing efforts for its Intermediary Advisor sales channel
1. Ingested datasets from multiple sources to create a consolidated view of active and prospective Advisors. This allowed for a detailed understanding of the client’s current Advisors as well as the opportunity within high potential Firms of Advisors.
2. Created detailed snapshots of high potential Firms of Advisors. These further dimensionalized preferred products, purchase behavior, and positioning to their customers.
3. Segmented Advisors based on practice type. Leveraged client insights and Advisor understanding to segment Advisors based on most defining and actionable dimension.
4. Developed detailed marketing strategies by high-priority firm and Advisor practice type. This outlined marketing objectives, positioning, messaging, tactic, and KPI by segment.
5. Created a custom metric that allowed the client to understand the effectiveness of the strategy by high-priority firm. Worked closely with the client’s analytics team to allow for the sustainable use of the metric.
6. Collaborated closely with the client’s media agency to bring the marketing strategy to life. Supporting through creative, campaign design, and measurement.
Developed and activated against consumer insights with digital lead generation media tactics to meaningfully personalize marketing strategies to B2B consumer segments....View more >>
Continuously optimizing to Enterprise Marketing Return by leveraging a cross-channel planning approach, full mix execution, Marketing Analytics Platform insights, and global reporting dashboards....View more >>