Ovative Group is one of the only firms in the country uniting strategy, media, and measurement under one roof to drive enterprise results. Our teams work together to drive business impact for clients such as General Mills, United Healthcare, Lane Bryant, Facebook, and more. Recognized four consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and the past two years on Inc.5000’s list of the fastest growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities.
In this role you will serve as a Practice Leader and Account Executive across the Measurement Consulting team, accountable for driving sustainable growth (client, team, financial) in that business. Over the past couple years, the Measurement Consulting business has grown largely ad-hoc via client demands and there is a major opportunity to standardize and productize our offerings, to drive greater sales and increased efficiency and effectiveness of delivery. The financial upside is huge for the broader Measurement Solutions team and Ovative as a whole.
- Client Delivery:
- Deliver best-in-class consulting projects and client experiences at some of the biggest and most awesome brands in the world
- Develop and deliver high-quality strategy recommendations, roadmaps, and business cases utilizing creative problem solving, strong critical thinking skills and analytical excellence
- As an Account Executive, you will have accountability for overall client satisfaction and account growth. You will partner closely with clients to shape an agenda for our support, collaboratively develop proposals, and integrate new projects into our ongoing support relationship
- Practice Area Productization: Develop standard offerings (including repeatable activities and standardized deliverables) based on client needs, team capabilities, and financial opportunity. Scope and price these offerings to support financial growth and effective delivery. Lead the creation of marketing materials and templates for process and deliverables. Primary focus areas include: Data & Measurement Advisory, Strategic Marketing Analytics, and Enterprise Activation.
- Team Development: Train and develop team members to be able to lead measurement engagements and deliver high-impact output for our clients across.
- Business Development: Lead proposal development on tight timelines in partnership with BD team and SMEs across the business; iterate as needed based on client feedback; win the business
- Ovative Thought Leadership:
- Develop subject matter expertise in omnichannel measurement & activation (site & media), Ovative’s products & analytical capabilities/SME, relevant emerging technology, and other related business areas; act as internal expert in key components of the client business model
- Engage with team leadership to evolve team organization, engagement model, and instill additional structure needed to scale through fast paced growth
- Engage in strategic discussions and initiatives, recruiting, developing, mentoring team members, and actively leading and participating in internal projects to build our foundation for growth
- Experience at management consulting or analytics firm, internal strategy/digital group, or digital agency
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience operating in digital, eCommerce, or marketing discipline
- 7-10 years post-MBA experience or equivalent
- Advanced client management skills and genuine passion for delivering the highest possible quality work
- MBA/Post graduate degree is not a requirement, but highly valued
- Excellent communication (e.g., oral, written, presentation) and deliverable production skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit - Experience building, leading, and developing teams with diverse team members from a range of backgrounds
Benefits of working at Ovative Group
We provide strong, competitive, holistic benefits that understand the importance of your life inside and out of work
Culture matters and we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace three-years running because of it. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We believe in doing the hard and complicated work others put off. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns sit next to VPs, our analysts work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every single person daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people can support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Compensation and insurance:
We strive to hire and retain the best talent in the Twin Cities. Paying fair, competitive compensation, with a large bonus incentive, and phenomenal health insurance is an important part of this mix. We’re rewarded fairly and when the company performs well, we all benefit.
Tangible amenities we enjoy:
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Free parking and on-site fitness center with locker rooms
- Sabbatical program
- Charitable giving via our time and a financial match program
- Shenanigan’s day
Working at Ovative won’t be easy, but if you like getting your hands dirty, driving results, and being surrounded by the best talent, it’ll be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have. If you think you can make us better, we want to hear from you!