About Ovative Group
Ovative Group is one of the only firms in the country uniting strategy, media, and measurement under one roof to drive enterprise results. Our teams work together to drive business impact for clients such as General Mills, United Healthcare, Lane Bryant, Facebook, and more. Recognized four consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and the past two years on Inc.5000’s list of the fastest growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities. Our clients are household names that span multiple industries, including retail, healthcare, education, CPG, and hospitality.
- Lead timely, patient, empathetic resolution of help-desk tickets
- Troubleshoot and resolve laptop hardware issue including escalation to warranty service as needed
- Troubleshoot and resolve end-user software/systems issues including: Microsoft Windows 10, BIOS/Drivers, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft OneDrive/SharePoint, and LastPass
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues.
- Keep all audio/visual equipment configured correctly and lead issue troubleshooting and resolution.
- Manage all system user access and permission requests.
- Configure laptops and system access for employee onboarding/offboarding.
- Manage creation and curation of Microsoft365 groups, Teams and SharePoint sites. Ensure all functionality and permissions are correctly configured. Lead quarterly access audits.
- Monitor Microsoft release updates and keep IT team aware of important changes that may require configuration changes, end-user communication, and training. Craft end-user communication and training materials.
- Keep end-user technical knowledgebase SharePoint site up to date with important capability announcements and how-to’s for common issues and questions.
- Keep Active Directory employee info up to date.
- Maintain accurate asset inventory.
- Monitor, mitigate, and help end-users recover from virus threats.
- Improve configuration of support ticket system.
- Support strategic projects including IT setup for physical space expansion, improved endpoint protection systems, rolling out additional video conferencing systems, integration of user provisioning with new HCM systems, migrating all laptop policy management to the cloud, and various information security projects.
- Completion of a degree or certificate program in IT system administration.
- Excellent self-learner.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Empathetic and patient with an end-user base that has a wide-range of technical skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Passionate about enabling others’ success through well-functioning technology systems.
- Loves keeping things organized.
- Takes a cautious, test-based approach to implementing changes.
Benefits of working at Ovative Group
We provide strong, competitive, holistic benefits that understand the importance of your life inside and out of work
Culture matters and we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace five-years running because of it. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We believe in doing the hard and complicated work others put off. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns sit next to VPs, our analysts work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every single person daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people can support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Compensation and insurance:
We strive to hire and retain the best talent in the Twin Cities. Paying fair, competitive compensation, with a large bonus incentive, and phenomenal health insurance is an important part of this mix. We’re rewarded fairly and when the company performs well, we all benefit.
Tangible amenities we enjoy:
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Free parking and on-site fitness center with locker rooms
- Sabbatical program
- Charitable giving via our time and a financial match program
- Shenanigan’s day
Working at Ovative won’t be easy, but if you like getting your hands dirty, driving results, and being surrounded by the best talent, it’ll be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have. If you think you can make us better, we want to hear from you!