About Ovative Group
Ovative Group is one of the only firms in the country uniting strategy, media, and measurement under one roof to drive enterprise results. Our teams work together to drive business impact for clients such as General Mills, United Healthcare, Lane Bryant, Facebook, and more. Recognized five consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and four years on Inc.5000’s list of the fastest growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities.
About the Role
Digital Marketing is a critical part of every consumer journey, but many companies only measure its impact on their digital outcomes. Our approach to digital marketing at Ovative Group can’t be found anywhere else. We measure and optimize at the enterprise level, both online and offline. Our clients are household names that span multiple industries, including retail, healthcare, education, CPG, and hospitality.
The Ovative Group Senior Analyst of Affiliate Marketing position is an opportunity for an experienced candidate to take on an early stage, leadership role at a fast-growing company that has the highest standards for talent, fun, and client success. The ideal candidate demonstrates great critical and analytical thinking, has a good understanding of affiliate and partnership marketing, and is motivated by driving results for our clients. This role will play a pivotal role in helping Ovative continue our journey toward measuring and optimizing to the true enterprise impact, not solely ecommerce impacts.
- Affiliate strategy & thought leadership:
- Act as a subject matter expert for Affiliate strategies by continually evolving Ovative’s approach to best practices, managing planning and execution tools, and staying on top of emerging trends
- Develop and drive forward Affiliate strategies and roadmaps aligned with client program growth goals
- Understand and find synergies across Affiliate within the client mix in partnership with other team members
- Thirst to find new and unique partnerships to drive forward client goals and initiatives
- Performance media management & execution:
- Lead day to day management and optimization of Affiliate marketing campaigns with exceptional execution; including:
- Planning, prioritization, and execution of campaign and roadmap tactics
- Strategic partner identification, recruitment, activation, and optimization
- Analyzing program performance and actioning on data and insights
- Publisher agreements, billings, transaction inquiries, and compliance
- Test ideation, planning, and management
- Partner with our in-house measurement team to develop industry-leading measurement capabilities
- Create proactive communications and POVs for internal teams and clients regarding Affiliate opportunities and other digital media topics
- Vet and partner with new publishers, develop relationships with existing publishers, and foster strategic relationships with key publishers and tools that pull the channel forward
- Client relationship management:
- Seek to understand the client’s business/industry and understand how their work connects to the broader project and client goals
- Lead development and delivery of client-facing solutions, including:
- Clearly defining program objectives, tactics and KPIs
- Developing and delivering client communication
- Build strategies for clients and lead tactical planning and execution
- Effectively manage & grow client relationship and establish trust and credibility
- Strive to be the best interaction of the client’s day
- Team leadership and employee development:
- Manage work independently with initial direction from manager
- Regularly speak up, ask questions, and express your POV
- Train and support new Ovative team members
- Foster a culture of open communication and 360-degree feedback
- 2+ years of experience directly responsible for enterprise level digital media programs
- Exceptional attention to detail paired with the ability to execute quickly & thoughtfully
- Proactive and able to develop rapport and positive working relationships with team members, clients and publishers
- Solid analytical background demonstrating the ability to understand business problems, analyze trends, draw conclusions and make actionable recommendations
- Proven track record of success driving strong positive results through digital marketing programs
- Sound conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills and client management skills
- Ability to work independently and drive efforts from start to finish
- Digital agency experience or digital lead on the client-side
- Previous experience in performance marketing, retail, eCommerce, etc.
- Experience identifying, communicating, and implementing publisher level strategies
- Experience working directly in affiliate networks (i.e. Rakuten, CJ, Impact, etc.)
Benefits of working at Ovative Group
We provide strong, competitive, holistic benefits that understand the importance of your life inside and out of work
Culture matters and we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace three-years running because of it. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We believe in doing the hard and complicated work others put off. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns sit next to VPs, our analysts work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every single person daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people can support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Compensation and insurance:
We strive to hire and retain the best talent in digital. Paying fair, competitive compensation, with a large bonus incentive, and phenomenal health insurance is an important part of this mix. We’re rewarded fairly and when the company performs well, we all benefit.
Tangible amenities we enjoy:
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Free parking and on-site fitness center with locker rooms
- Sabbatical program
- Charitable giving via our time and a financial match program
- Shenanigan’s day
Working at Ovative won’t be easy, but if you like getting your hands dirty, driving results, and being surrounded by the best talent, it’ll be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have. If you think you can make us better, we want to hear from you!