There is a new look for Google Search.
Google has announced a new design for their search engine results results pages, both paid and organic. The redesign is being rolled out to mobile first and happening in the next few days.
- Less evident paid placement designations
- Favicon and link will be moved to the top of the listing
- More “action-focused” elements will be added to listings in the future
- Make sure your page title metadata accurately represents content on the page
- Update or create a favicon for your website; one favicon represents all pages at this point
- Closely monitor paid and organic CTR and conversion from mobile in the short-term
- Keep insights from mobile-first rollout in mind and stay tuned for desktop rollout date